Friday, December 5, 2008

December Stories



My Rocket Ride

By Hernan

One day I was at the lab. We went for a rocket ride to the moon. It took a long time to get there. I was jumping like a monkey. My brother was ridiculing me because I was throwing myself to the ground. There was a bulky asteroid. We were trying to move it to the rocket. It was funny. I had lots of energy. So we were playing wrestling. I vowed to my brother that I wouldn’t hurt him. It was incredible. My brother jumped higher than me. I started to take pictures.

The astronaut was a pro. He said that he had been on the moon three times. He said that eons ago lots of asteroids crashed on the moon. I was trying to plod but it was hard. I was wondering if my destiny would be to become an astronaut.

It was time to leave so I went around looking for souvenirs. I was going to show the whole class everything I got. It was time to go home so we took off and went to the lab. We landed safely. No one got hurt. My brother and I went home. We told them everything that happened. At last I showed them the photos we took. That was the best ride ever.

My Mars Adventure

By Maricela

One day I was playing outside with the rocket that I built. Then it suddenly started to move like an earthquake. I blasted off into space. “I could not believe that my rocket could fly,” I said. It started to veer from one place to another. I think it used some of the energy of the sun and generated some power to blast off.

Suddenly I landed. “Which planet or moon is this,” I wondered. Then I recognized the planet. “It’s Mars,” I shouted. I was the first one to go to Mars. When I was looking, I saw and inlet on Mars. “I can’t believe it,” I said. The inlet lead into a lagoon.

When I was ready to go home, I couldn’t. It felt like something was pulling back. Then I remembered that Mars had a gravitational pull. “Do not pull my rocket. My rocket is not water,” I shouted to Mars. “Oh sorry,” she said. I was in shock. Then I told the barren Mars, “I am so sorry if you felt bad because I shouted to you.” “It’s OK,” she replied. Then I blasted off to earth.

Aliens

By Brianna

One day I was in my room watching TV when I heard something from outside. So I turned off the TV and then got a flashlight to see what was going on. Then I saw something green glowing. It looked like a person.

Then I slowly took a step towards it and then I tried to touch it but I felt nervous. I got a stick and carefully touched it. It had enormous features and a big head.

Then it was running toward a shining light in the sky. Then I saw it closely and it was a UFO! I could not believe my eyes. I took photographs of the alien and the UFO. I thought if I gave the photographs to the president, I would get publicity and everyone would know me.

The next day they brought some big machine to translate with the humans. Then I told them if they hurt anybody they can’t be here. They said they were just here to buy a PS2 so they wouldn’t get bored on their way to the moon. When they went back to the moon, they gave me a souvenir to remember this day!

Alien Invasion

By Joel

A long, long time ago there was a happy couple. The woman’s name was Nicole and the man’s name was Mark. They were scientists. They worked in a laboratory in Wisconsin. They studied aliens. They had three different kinds of aliens in each tank. They are in some kind of liquid so they won’t die. They are really, really rare.

One day when Mark and Nicole went into the laboratory, they saw that the glass was broken. That’s when all of a sudden they heard bombs going off. They were under attack. They quickly called the police station. They said they were sending jets.

They started shooting missiles. The aliens had some kind of sensor because that made more aliens come. It was a war between human kind and aliens. Mark and Nicole got out safely through the back door. Mark and Nicole knew their weakness. It was really loud screeching. So they sent a lot of screeching parrots to the aliens. They ran like crazy. They climbed into their flying saucers and took off in a blink of an eye. And since then, they have never been seen again.

No comments: